Jonna is a kind, fun, and inspiring instructor.
She creates an atmosphere of gentle and happy exploration, giving student the space, guidance, and freedom to discover and hone their own gifts and ideas.
The Blender is a mix of
Writing and performing
Improv and creativity games
Feedback and inspiration
Designed to whip up your creative flow and help you create
delectable written, spoken, and performed art works.
Creative Writing & Performing Workshops
Writing and Storytelling
Inspiring coaching and exercises to help you dramatize your own life experiences, turning them into compelling stories for page or performance. We focus on:
- Generating story ideas
- Crafting a dramatic story structure; the elements of an entertaining story
- How to make it theater, not therapy!
- Easy presentation skills and performance coaching. Fear is understood and allowed!
Steep yourself in the ultimate freedom: playful, fun, real, in-the-moment creative flow! Jonna creates a safe, happy and nurturing atmosphere and guides you in great improv games and exercises, allowing you to:
- Explode your creativity!
- Learn to be nimble and comfortable on stage
- Generate ideas, keeping it fresh
- Enjoy camaraderie, team building, and group trust building
Character Development for Stage
A fun and physical workshop, with an emphasis on performance.
- Body work and vocal work to find the characters within you
- Developing your character(s) for performance
- Creating material for your character(s)
- Great for actors, theater students and performance groups.
Easy to host:
- Any open workshop space, stage space, or conference room can work
- Workshops are customized to the interests of your group
- Workshops can be timed to fit into your schedule (2-4 hours is ideal)
- We provide any necessary materials