For her new show Jonna becomes Gisele Nett, a button maker from Hamburg, Germany. She’s a lovable optimist and clown-nouveau, weaving a confection of monologues, sketches and elegant absurdistry. The Gisele Show “is about nothing in particular and everything that matters,” touching on topics from body image and bungee jumping to cancer, hippies and self-help.
With her adorably kooky take on life, Gisele delights, inspires, and tickles pink!
Customizable content, and perfect for Survivor audiences and families, too!
Some audio clips!
Gisele Live! Art & the Body
Gisele attends a self-help workshop. What’s with all the dots? (mp3 version after click)
Booking Our Speakers
- Please call us at 323-393-0623
- Or use our Online Booking Inquiry Form
Consider scheduling a creative workshop for your group or community. A great way to put inspiration into action!
- Writing and Storytelling
- Solo Lowdown
- Character Development for Stage
Bring The Gisele Show to your event. The play can be performed in almost any venue. Below are the specs we prefer, but we’re flexible. Let’s talk!
- Stage: A sturdy, well lit stage or performance area of at least 12′ x 12′ (20′x20′ is preferred)
- Set: please provide a sturdy, armless chair. Wide seat if possible. Unupholstered if possible.
- Lighting: No special lighting needed, but it works best if the stage area is brightly lit from the front. (Performances in hotel ballrooms: it’s best to supplement the overhead lighting with a free-standing stage light, especially for large groups).
- Sound: The show has many sound and musical cues. You’ll need to provide a sound system with the ability to connect a small four channel mixing board for the microphone and mp3 player.
- Microphone: We provide a wireless, over-the-ear (Madonna) mic.
- Other stuff: Whenever possible, please provide a private dressing room or ‘green room’ for use before and after the performance.
No videotaping, recording, web or broadcasting of the performance is permitted.
Latest News and Updates