Host a Screening
Interested in understanding our Jonna’s Body Movie Screening program? It’s actually quite simple. All screenings are done with a DVD. All you need is:
- A place. Any dark room will do.
- A projector. The one you use at the office is perfect.
- A DVD player.
- A sound system.
Plug the DVD player into the projector and sound system. Instant theater. Of course, if you don’t have access to a projector, your widescreen TV will do just fine. And if you have access to a real movie theater, it can show DVDs as well.
The goal is to get creative here. And so far, folks have. Jonna’s Body Movie screenings ranged from:
- Over 20 cancer care center screenings
- Several dozen sponsored screenings
- Numerous private groups
The fine print:
- There is a fee. That means you have to pay a fee to screen the movie. All screenings (other than individual home use) require a license, and we offer many license options.
- Small Group – up to 49 seats: $65
- Medium Group – 50-99 seats: $120
- Large Group – 100+ seats: $295
- Educational & Non-Profit Institutions – 2 yr unlimited: $695
- The screening license fees do not allow admission to be charged for the audience of the screening. If you do wish to charge admission, please contact us and we’ll work out a special screening license fee and box office split that works with your budget.
- We’ve tried to offer licensing options to satisfy a variety of uses, based on the requests we’ve received. If you don’t see an option that’s right for you, please contact us. We’ll work it out!
- We don’t want our prices to inhibit community or institutional screenings of Jonna’s Body, Please Hold. If you have prohibitive financial constraints, please contact us to discuss options. We’d love to work with you!